Download a Free Chapter
The ASTD Management Development Handbook is a powerful collection covering many aspects of management in today’s business climate. Deftly edited by management expert Lisa Haneberg, The ASTD Management Development Handbook provides insightful thinking from modern management professionals who are in touch with the issues, challenges, opportunities, and dynamics present in contemporary corporate culture. While writing in a range of styles and on a variety of management- and leadership-related topics, these contributors have in common a great deal of real-world managerial experience, passion for their area of expertise, and a desire to share their cutting-edge thinking on best management practices.
Through this handbook, you will gain a greater understanding of:
- complexity, power, and energy dynamics within organizations
- workplace cultures where authenticity, openness, quality, community, happiness, and recognition flourish
- the manager’s role in creating organizational culture
- developing, leading, and maintaining successful teams
- exploring management as a social act
- creating, inspiring, and engaging productive workplaces.
The ASTD Management Development Handbook suffers from no blind spots or filler chapters. Instead, it is a vital, cohesive compilation of the most current thinking on modern managerial practices available today, filled with concise, focused, and pragmatic lessons and wisdom.
Special Offer - Get both the print book and eBook for the single-format price! Click here to order the dual-format bundle.