View a Sample Chapter with Embedded Video
View All of the Related Videos
Rapid Video Development for Trainers meets the needs of companies and individuals who are thinking about or have dabbled in video production. Although producing focused, high quality video is well within the capability of nearly every development professional, the skill sets required to do so have not traditionally fallen within most trainers’ job descriptions. This is where Rapid Video Development for Trainers comes in: a comprehensive tutorial covering every aspect of web-based video development, this book provides both the theoretical overview and the nuts-and-bolts instructions for creating professional quality video quickly, easily, and inexpensively.
Written specifically for trainers by a 20-year media industry veteran who has worked in Europe, America, and Asia, Rapid Video Development for Trainers explains in clear, nontechnical language everything you need to know to create exceptionally instructive, cost-effective video yourself.
|Some of the topics discussed include:
● the opportunities presented to trainers by the advent of inexpensive digital technology
● the principles, psychology, and philosophies behind effective video
● what constitutes an appropriate situation in which to utilize video as a training medium
Sample Video from the eBook
|● the various, distinct layers (visual, spoken word, music and sound effects, and more) that comprise an effective, high quality video
● techniques for using effects to enhance—rather than detract from—the impact of your video
● designing and implementing an efficient, productive workflow
● thorough coverage of the tools you’ll need, with a heavy emphasis on the most cost-effective software and hardware for your project
● detailed input on how to shoot great video, with sections on lighting, framing, and safety
● important tips on basic digital video camera care and use
● how to edit your video for maximum clarity, consistency, and aesthetics
● a full chapter on the digital technology involved with putting your video on the web
● a summary 12-point plan for achieving success with your training video.
At a time when training and development budgets are being decreased, staff must be able to do more with less. And, since web-based video is rapidly assuming a critical role in corporate training, the ability to create highly effective video in-house is crucial. Rapid Video Development for Trainers is your invaluable educational resource for every aspect of professional-quality, cost-effective web video production.