View Free Chapter | Author Blog Article
Are you responsible for creating a leadership training program for your organization, but don’t know where to start? Do you already have experience in developing leadership training programs, but want to improve the efficacy of your current offering? Either way, Leaders Start to Finish offers detailed, specific insight and instructions on how to develop highly effective leadership training programs that will produce engaged and authentic leaders in your organization.
Within the framework of providing detailed, workable, real-world suggestions and examples for building or improving your leadership program, some of the specific topics covered in Leaders Start to Finish include:
- developing authentic, engaged leaders
- closing the gap on generational leadership
- utilizing leadership competencies
- developing strategic and tactical plans
- planning for smooth, efficient succession
- developing human capital
- leading with integrity, values, intuition, and stronger ethics
- building stronger teams
- managing the talent cycle
- becoming an influential leader
- incorporating the “three Ps” – purpose, passion and performance – into your leadership training
- reviewing current leadership trends.
With numerous case examples from the real world, as well as checklists, discussion questions, practical exercises, training tips, and more, Leaders Start to Finish gives you everything you need to create a professional, effective leadership training program, whether you’re starting from scratch or are interested in improving your current training protocols.
Read "Leading in a Virtual World - Leaders will Require "Telepresence," a blog post from author Anne Bruce in the ASTD Human Capital Blog.
Leaders Start to Finish helped author Anne Bruce create The Art of Leadership Workshop. View the curriculum outline for this dynamic leadership training program at annebruce.com.