ASTD is accepting speaking proposal submissions for next year’s conference in Dallas, Texas. An entire track will be dedicated to practitioners using learning technologies to design and deliver learning solutions. Here is a list of topics in search of speakers:
- blended learning
- informal learning
- mobile learning (e.g., principles of design, real world examples)
- creating an organizational social learning strategy
- moving from classroom to online facilitation
- impact of social media/learning on instructional design
- applications of social media in organizations
- big data and analytics
- -authoring tools (e.g., finding the right tool for the job, overview of options and attributes)
- serious games, gamification, and simulations
- open source and free tools
- organizational knowledge management
- immersive learning and virtual worlds
- implementing EPSS solutions
- how to choose an LMS
- trends (e.g,. visualizations, crowdsourcing, mashups, moocs, haptics, etc.)
- case studies and innovations.
Deadline for proposals is August 9.
Learn more here.