ASTD is accepting speaking proposal submissions for next year’s conference in Dallas, Texas. An entire track will be dedicated to practitioners designing and facilitating learning and performance solutions. Here are some topics in search of speakers:
- innovative delivery methods
- learning Transfer
- innovations in design
- how to design and deliver effective technical training
- content for “master trainers”
- designing across generations
- facilitation skills
- working with difficult training/workshop participants
- the brain and learning
- effectively bridging formal and informal learning strategies
- working with subject matter experts (SMEs)
- evidence-based learning
- ISD for mobile learning
- developing training for external clients & customers
- agile/iterative design modalities
- incorporating task practice into training courses
- strategies for incorporating stakeholders
- needs assessment for ISD
- project management tools and methods for instructional designers
- involving managers in the training process
- case studies, trends, and innovations case studies, trends, and innovations.
Deadline for proposals is August 9.
Learn more here.