ASTD is accepting speaking proposal submissions for next year’s conference in Dallas, Texas. An entire track will be dedicated to practitioners involved with human capital issues. Here is a list of topics in search of speakers:
- competencies required to manage change within the organization
- facilitating change (technical, processes, and behavior)
- managing the learning function
- how to train for innovation
- diversity and inclusion
- human performance improvement (HPI)
- project management
- the learning leader’s role in integrated talent management
- best practices in leadership development
- innovations in leadership development/leadership skills gap
- accountability in leadership
- leadership for the emerging workforce
- global leadership
- new models of leadership development
- leadership development: impact and evaluation
- starting a leadership development program from the beginning
- revamping leadership development after a merger, crisis, or reorganization
- case studies, trends, and innovations.
Deadline for proposals is August 9.
Learn more here.