The Higher Education Room at ASTD 2012 proved to be a lively spot for students, faculty, and higher education adminstrators to gather and make valuable connections.
Did you attend ASTD 2012? Leave your comment below and check out who has already replied. You might just recognize a familiar face or two.
The Higher Education Community serves individuals working on a college or university campus, adjunct and full-time faculty members of learning & development related programs and courses, and students pursuing degrees in l&d programs such as instructional design, human resource management, and organizational development. Over 300 attendees at this year's conference connected with the community...and our membership continues to grow.
How can you become a member of ASTD's Higher Education Community? Create or log-in to your ASTD profile and update your preferences to include the Higher Education Community.
Update your Preferences Page by 5/31/2012 and get:
- a free preview of our upcoming release, The ASTD Management Development Handbook
- a chance to win a Kindle Fire—we are giving away five! (drawing will be held 6/1/2012)
- Community of Practice content, event, and services that are more focused on your individual needs
- deeper engagement with your peers in a true community environment
- research designed specifically to assist you in your areas of expertise.