ASTD is accepting speaking proposal submissions for next year’s conference in Dallas, Texas. An entire track will be dedicated to practitioners delivering learning and performance solutions for career development. Topics in search of speakers:
- unique ways to build skills and develop a professional portfolio outside of your job
- individual career planning
- narrowing skills gaps
- career development programs and best practices within organizations
- branding yourself
- finding job opportunities using social media
- networking inside and outside the organization
- assessment of self or others
- connecting competency models and credentials to career development
- case studies, trends, and innovations
- alternatives to the traditional career ladder.
Deadline for proposals is August 9.
Learn more here.