ASTD’s Excellence in Practice Awards is now accepting nominations. The Excellence in Practice Awards recognizes results achieved through the use of solutions from the entire scope of workplace learning and performance.
Accomplishments will be recognized at two levels:
- Awards: Presented to practices that have demonstrated clear and measurable results of achieving organizational goals, meet a demonstrated need, have appropriate design values, and are clearly aligned with other performance improvement initiatives.
- Citations: Presented to practices that have yet to demonstrate clear and measurable results, but that have strong evaluation plans, meet a demonstrated need, and have appropriate design values. Citation winners are encouraged to seek an Excellence in Practice Award in a subsequent year.
Categories Aligned with New ASTD Communities of Practice
This year ASTD has had new categories that align with ASTD’s CoPs. Categories include:
- Career Development
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Managing the Learning Function *NEW*
- Integrated Talent Management
- Facilitating Organizational Change *NEW*
- Performance Improvement
- Coaching and Mentoring *NEW*
- Learning Technologies
- Organizational Learning and Development *NEW*
- Sales Enablement *NEW*
Also New This Year
- All appliations will be collected via our secure online awards site.
- Up to five (5) screenshots or charts may be submitted to support your application, for all categories.
- Signatures are no longer required upon application submission. (If your organization is selected as an Excellence in Practice Award or Citation winner, a representative from your organization and one from each partern organization named will be required to sign a release form.)
Deadline for submissions is September 21.
Learn more here.