ASTD 2013 is the premier event for workplace learning and development professionals, with more than 9,000 attendees from over 80 countries.The theme of this year’s conference is “C o n t e n t, Community, G l o b a l Perspectives."
Join us May 19 – 22, in Dallas, Texas to share insights and best practices with colleagues, network with the smartest people in the profession, and learn from world-renowned thought leaders. You won’t just be keeping up with the latest trends; you’ll be staying out in front of them.
Register today and save with early bird rates!
Click below to be contacted with more information
Reasons to Attend:
- largest conference in the field providing the most choices for your development
- 300 top-rated educational sessions
- world-renowned speakers
- networking with like-minded peers from around the world
- world-class expo
- Benchmark your practices against today’s industry leaders
With more than 300 exhibitors, the ASTD 2013 Exposition is the place to meet and network with colleagues, as well as discover vendors and learn about the latest products to help you perform your job better. These experts are ready to listen to your challenges and help you overcome them.
Eight Conference Tracks
- Career Development
- Designing & Facilitating Learning
- Global Human Resource Development
- Human Capital
- Leadership Development
- Learning Technologies
- Measurement, Evaluation, ROI
- Workforce Development for Non-Training Professionals
Three Industry Tracks
- Higher Education
- Sales Enablement