Leveraging Mobile Learning for Organizational Performance
Mobile devices are reshaping the ways we access and discover information, which empowers learners and leads to improved organizational performance.
The next LearnNow conference will focus exclusively on mobile learning. If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to implement mobile learning strategies in your organization, this is the event for you. The program has been completely revised and updated to focus solely on mobile learning—from design and development to implementation and evaluation.
LearnNow is dedicated to providing you with practical ways to make mobile work for your organization. During this hands-on event you’ll have the chance to create a real mobile learning solution, learn from and collaborate with industry-leading experts, and immediately apply what you learn to your own work.
LearnNow attendees will:
- Explore the mobile landscape and identify new ways to leverage mobile learning content, including augmenting formal training, providing performance support, delivering just-in-time information, and facilitating social interactions.
- Design a mobile solution from the ground up.
- Create real mobile assets, including audio, video, and text files.
- Develop a mobile prototype using the design and assets you created.
- Understand strategies for rolling out your mobile initiative and evaluating its effect on organizational performance.