ASTD, in partnership with DDI, proudly presents the second L&D Insights Summit in New Delhi and Bangalore. India’s dynamic market is constantly evolving. Organizations have to prepare their leadership team to adapt to the changes. India’s leaders must be strategic and innovative to drive business growth. At the L&D Insights Summit, you’ll find out how today’s top organizations have adapted and transformed the learning function in order to remain successful. You will walk away with real-world insights and learn L&D trends and best practices from India and around the world.
Top 5 Reasons to Register for L&D Insights:
- Find out how to be a business partner as learning professional
- Receive an exclusive overview of a recent study conducted by ASTD and Harvard. Business Publishing examining the trends in learning and development in India.
- Get real-world implementation advice from India’s leading learning executives.
- Learn L&D trends and best practices from India and around the world.
- Network with senior training and development executives and peers
Learn more about the 2013 conference here.