Proposal Submission Steps
1. You will have 60 minutes to complete your submission once you enter the template. You may modify a submission after it has been submitted until the deadline (8/11/14 11:59 pm Eastern Time USA).
2. Proposals must include all requested information and must be submitted online by the deadline (8/11/14).
3. Prepare your proposal before entering the online submission template using MS Word or other software and keep a copy of your proposal(s) for your records. ATD is not able to send you a copy of your proposal(s).
4. Listed below is the information you will be required to submit in the electronic submission form. PLEASE REVIEW THIS INFORMATION BEFORE YOU BEGIN THE SUBMISSION PROCESS.
-Submitter's name, phone, and email for a new login. This is a new system so everyone will complete a new profile.
-Speaker name, full mailing address, phone, and email plus a brief bio (bio maximum: 1500 characters including the spaces).
-Name, full mailing address, phone, email, and bio for each co-speaker.
Be sure to update info for speakers already in the system, including Areas of Expertise and Industry Affiliation.
-Proposal title: be succinct and descriptive (maximum: 10 words).
-Description of what the session is about (maximum of 1500 characters including the spaces).
-One, two, or three objectives which show how the learner will be able to apply the session content back on their job (application on the job).
-Delivery methods to clearly demonstrate how you will conduct the session and any special needs. The form will guide you.
5. You will also be asked to select one of each of the following from menus:
- Session Type (e.g., education session, panel, Innogizer, etc.)
- Track (one choice from ten content tracks and four industry tracks)
- Topic (specific topics are listed under each track; choose only one)
- Learning Approach (e.g., case study, experiential learning, etc.)
- Select one or two Target Audiences (e.g., Manager, Instructional Designer, etc.)