For technical questions or problems submitting please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For content or deadline related questions please email email@example.com and a staff member will contact you. Please include specific details of your question or issue and your name and phone number. Please note that ASTD is open normal working hours Monday-Friday, Eastern Time, USA.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. The speaker name I've entered in the search box isn't found.
- If you submitted a proposal submission for the 2013 International Conference and Exposition your username/password is still active. If you have not submitted a proposal before or did so prior to the 2013 meeting, you will need to create a new profile in this system.
2. When I click on "Finalize" it shows that there is incomplete information.
- Click on each item that shows as incomplete and fill in any missing information.
- Be sure to save any updates
- Click "Finalize" again to submit the completed proposal.
3. I don't see the submission verification screen after I submit my proposal.
- If you do not see the verification message, log in again and open the submission to see if your proposal has been saved. If so, make any necessary changes and resubmit.
- If the proposal is not there, it was not properly saved. Re-enter the information, making sure to save it and resubmit.
- Or there may be incomplete information. Click on the incomplete item and fill in all missing information. Save it and resubmit.
4. How do I login?
You will create a new profile and the password will be emailed to you by the system. Make sure your email will accept email from AttendeeInteractive.com. The first time you login you will be prompted to change your password. Please keep it on file for future use. You can also retrieve it from the login screen if you lose it.