We are thrilled to announce our third annual conference on September 25, 2013 at the Washington Marriott in Washington, DC. We look forward to welcoming 200 government learning professionals from more than 40 different federal, state, and local agencies.
Join us for a creative and collaborative exploration on the future of workplace learning in government. Here you’ll find best practices, tools, and solutions to the government’s most difficult learning challenges.
Designed to provide best practices as well as practical tools on next generation workplace learning, this innovative “un-conference” model will showcase the power collaboration and innovation have in the learning environment to help agencies meet their strategic mission outcomes.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to participate in our Innovation Lab, a unique hands-on exercise designed to harness the power of creativity to help you resolve some of your most challenging problems.
You gain insight into:
- how to get training initiatives green-lighted by agency management
- how agencies are recognizing savings and leveraging learning opportunities by collaborating across the learning function
- how to find and develop low-cost options while providing high-quality leadership development options.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
If you have a role in learning and development at your agency, you should have a seat at this event. Here’s who came last year:
Agency leadership in the learning field (mission drivers)
- chief learning officers and chief human capital officers
- learning managers or executives
Drivers at all levels of the learning field (mission supporters)
- learning professionals
- learning designers (new or experienced)
Agency leadership supporting the learning community (mission aligners)
- chief human capital officers
- chief information officers
Your engagement and your ideas made Government Workforce 2012 a success, and will make 2013 even better!