Don't miss out on ASTD's Career Week!
During this week long, content-rich, online event you'll have access to today's leading career experts. Through a variety of mixed media, we'll be serving up valuable career development content for individuals at every career level.
Click on Careers podcasts
In partnership with Beverly Kaye and Julie Winkle Giulioni and in recognition of Career Week 2012, ASTD launched a series of podcasts. These podcasts are 15-20 minute interviews with thought leaders in our field. Start off each day of the week with great career advice from:
- Alexandra Levit, business and workplace author, speaker, and consultant. Her latest book: Blind Spots
- Richard Leider, Founder, Chairman, The Inventure Group, and author, The Power of Purpose
- Ann Herrmann-Nehdi, CEO, Herrmann International, publisher of the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI®)
- Jeanne Meister, Founding Partner, Future Workplace, and author: The 2020 Workplace
- Stan Slap, president of international consulting company, slap, and author: Bury My Heart at Conference Room B
- Jack Zenger, co-founder and CEO of Zenger Folkman, and co-author of several leadership books, including The Extraordinary Coach
Join Us for Two Career Week Webcasts
Defining Your Worth and Leveraging Your Value
September 18th, 2:00 p.m. ET
Speaker: Marilyn Feldstein
Do you know the value you add to your current employer or what you would add to potential employers? Having a clear plan and successfully implementing it will advance your career. Knowing when and how to ask are key components to getting the salary and benefits you want when negotiating for a promotion or a new job offe. Register Now.
Help Them Grow or Watch them Go
September 20th, 2:00 p.m. ET
Speakers: Beverly Kaye & Julie Winkle Giulioni
Beverly Kaye and Julie Winkle Giulioni will share highlights from their new book with a focus on providing training and development professionals an opportunity to focus inwardly, considering their own careers and the steps they can take to move forward and toward their goals and aspirations. Register Now.
*Please note that dates, speakers, and content subject to change.