The ASTD MENA (Middle East North Africa)2013 Conference
January 13-15, 2013
Hilton Hotel, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
ASTD MENA 2013 is the first ever Middle East and North African Training and Development conference. Join us for this premier event in the Red Sea City of Jeddah.
Learning is a key driver for any size organization. ASTD MENA 2013 will focus on issues and solutions for workplace training and development professionals responsible for managing all aspects of learning in their organizations. There will be content tracts for everyone from the CEO to the learning specialist, from dean to student. Fortune 500 companies operating in the region will share their experiences and best practices in learning and development; providing valuable insight to businesses of all size.
Enabling Excellence in Human Capital Development
- Driving Innovation and Creativity
- Blended Learning/Learning Technologies
- Leadership Development/Talent Management
- The HCD Industry: Trends and Best Practices
- To be a leading event for all Training & Development professionals in the MENA region.
- Explore the latest trends in training and development
- Offer the latest knowledge, case studies, and practical experiences in the Human Capital Development (HCD) fields.
ASTD MENA is designed for all professionals , trainers, decision makers in the following field
- Human Resources Development
- Organizational Development
- Learning & Development
- Talent Management
- Career Development
- Performance improvement / Coaching
- Training Technology