The ASTD MENA (Middle East North Africa) 2014 Conference
March 9-11, 2014
The ASTD MENA 2013 conference was the first ever Middle East and North African Training and Development conference and was an huge success, with attendees coming from around the world to attend. Learning is a key driver for any size organization and ASTD MENA 2014 will pick up where last year left off, focusing on issues and solutions for professionals responsible for managing all aspects of learning in their organizations. Content tracks will have something for everyone from the CEO to the learning specialist, from dean to student. Fortune 500 companies will be on-hand share their experiences and best practices in learning and development, providing valuable insight to businesses of all sizes.
2014 Content tracks and speakers will be available soon.
Visit the official conference website, www.astd-mena.com to learn more and register
Enabling Excellence in Human Capital Development
- To be a leading event for all Training & Development professionals in the MENA region.
- Explore the latest trends in training and development
- Offer the latest knowledge, case studies, and practical experiences in the Human Capital Development (HCD) fields.
ASTD MENA is designed for all professionals , trainers, decision makers in the following field
- Human Resources Development
- Organizational Development
- Learning & Development
- Talent Management
- Career Development
- Performance improvement / Coaching
- Training Technology