ASTD is proud to present the first ever ASTD 2012 China Summit in Shanghai and Beijing.
As the market in China continues to grow and evolve, learning professionals need to adapt to the changes and evolve too. They need to understand where the learning and development industry is headed and how learning can support the organization to achieve enterprise-wide business results. At the ASTD 2012 China Summit, you’ll learn this and much more.
Distinguished speakers, including Chris Pirie from Microsoft and Rich Wellins from DDI, will share the latest learning and development trends, and best practices from China and around the world. ASTD Award winners from the region will share how they have achieved workplace learning and development excellence. You will leave the event with an understanding of the direction of the industry and real-world insights to apply to your organization.
Top 5 Reasons to Register:
- Get an inside look into the future of training from Chris Pirie, ASTD 2012 Chair of the Board of Directors, General Manager, Microsoft
- Learn the latest trends in leadership development, and receive complimentary research reports
- Understand the criteria of excellence and learn how you can lead your organization to the winners circle
- Get real-world implementation advice from award winning organizations
- Network with senior learning and development executives and peers