Create quality multimedia quickly and cost-effectively.
As technology has made audio, video, and online tools more affordable and easier to use, the 21st century learning professional now has endless opportunities to deliver training outside of the classroom. Today's professional must build their skills in digital production in order to remain competitive. This intensive, fast-paced certificate program is designed to catapult trainers and instructional designers ahead of the curve to provide the skills needed to make powerful multimedia content quickly and cost effectively.
The availability of these tools is not enough to ensure trainers and instructional designers can create content that aids learning. And, creating fast, effective and economical multimedia content does not stop at simply knowing how to structure it. Trainers and instructional designers using multimedia must possess a foundational understanding of how adults learn and the principles of media psychology. This will facilitate the planning of content that's not just show and tell, but creates learning that truly sticks. This new knowledge also needs to be matched with production techniques that save time and money and ensure quality. This two-day certificate program provides an introduction to creating multimedia content that looks great, aids learning, doesn't take forever to create, and doesn't waste money in the production process.
After this workshop, participants are able to:
- create learning content that's easy to understand by drawing on the principles of media psychology.
- make multimedia learning points easy to remember.
- understand of when and when not to use audio, video, text and animation for learning.
- write scripts for audio and video that make learning content quick to understand and easy to remember.
- apply a production process for basic audio podcasts.
- apply a production process for basic online video.
- write and design online content that reinforces learning.
- source appropriate equipment and software to make multimedia effectively but inexpensively.
- gain insider tips on the equipment sales people will want to sell them at high commissions that they don't need to buy.
- avoid common mistakes in multimedia content conceptualization and production.
- Face-to-Face2 days
- On-SiteFlexible dates & duration