In today’s competitive business climate, companies must constantly improve their products, services, and human capital, or be replaced by smarter competitors. Learning and development programs have a crucial role to play in this effort … provided the knowledge they impart is transferred to the work of the organization.
Now more than ever, business managers want to see results from their training investments. The Learning Transfer certificate program will teach you to go “beyond ADDIE” to apply best practices from world-class companies that increase the value of learning and development.
This interactive workshop is based on the bestselling The Six Disciplines of Breakthrough Learning. It stresses real-world application of proven tools, techniques, and processes; combining a two-day hands-on session with 8 weeks of on-the-job support for learning transfer. You’ll learn how to apply the 6Ds® that turn training into business results:
- Define Business Outcomes.
- Design the Complete Experience.
- Deliver for Application.
- Drive Learning Transfer.
- Deploy Performance Support.
- Document Results.
By practicing these six disciplines you’ll ensure that:
- Training leads to improved performance.
- Learning is transferred and applied on the job.
- Participants in your programs achieve performance goals.
- Learning and development earns a reputation as a strategic business partner.
- You are more highly valued and enjoy greater respect as a learning professional.
The program includes a signed copy of The Six Disciplines of Breakthrough Learning for each participant, a 200+ page workbook; electronic copies of the job aids, checklists and tools; and 8 weeks of online coaching from the facilitators. Certificates of completion will be awarded to those who demonstrate learning transfer and successful application of the 6Ds to their work back on the job after the 8 weeks of online coaching is completed.