About this Program
ASTD’s Mobile Learning Certificate is a hands-on workshop that explores the design methodologies, technology, platforms, and devices required to harness the power of m-learning.
Facilitated by experts in mobile learning, you’ll take away the latest and most accurate content on mobile technologies, strategy, design, development, security, technology, resources, and implementation. You’ll leave this interactive workshop with strategies and technical know-how for making m-learning easy to use and applicable.
This workshop will:
- look at current mobile technologies to gain an understanding of how it’s changing learning today
- explore how to reshape an organization’s learning strategy to include mobile learning
- dissect the steps to creating a successful m-learning project
- provide a detailed action plan for implementing a mobile learning project
- construct outlines and storyboards through hands-on activities
- build a prototype as a group by looking at rapid prototyping tools and techniques.
Designed by Float Mobile Learning, the ASTD Mobile Learning Certificate Program provides you with the tools and techniques necessary to deliver and distribute powerful m-learning.
ASTD Certificate Programs are learning events and a certificate is awarded to participants upon successful completion of the program. No test is given and participants are not certified after completing the program. Certification is distinct from certificate programs in that it is a testing event that confirms that skills, knowledge, or competencies have been acquired. Please click here for more information on the ASTD Certification Institute’s credential, the Certified Professional in Learning and Performance™ (CPLP™).
Technical Requirements: Participants will need to bring a laptop (PC or Mac) and a mobile device (Android phone, iPhone, or tablet) to the workshop.