Step 3 – Assess Your Sales Team
World-Class Sales Development Analysis Tool
Determine the best fit for certain sales roles, restructure your sales team, and develop hiring profiles.
What the Analysis Is
- 288-question online assessment
- Takes 45-60 minutes to complete
What It Measures
- On-the-job behaviors, motivators, and work habits
- How open the sales team member is when taking the assessment
- Combination of Job Analysis and Validity Research to identify competency for successful performance in specific sales roles
What It Answers
- Who could be my best sales managers?
- What does my sales team need to succeed?
- How can I implement a new sales strategy?
- Who should I hire for my next sales job opening?
Reinforce the Training
Sales Coaching for Business Impact
What good is training without proactive reinforcement?
Studies have shown that without reinforcement, nearly 90% of what is learned is forgotten within 30 days. Without reinforcement, salespeople’s behaviors will return to their old ways within 90 days.
The Sales Coaching for Business Impact workshop will show you how to leverage the model to create a high-impact sales coaching initiative that reinforces desired sales behavior. You’ll learn how to:
Adhere to the 3 anchor points of sales coaching – Feedback, Observation, and Motivation.
- Use the Keep, Stop, Start method of delivering feedback:
- Keep – describes what the salesperson is doing well
- Stop – identifies any areas of concern or poor performance
- Start – suggestions to make the salesperson better.
The program also identifies four sales coaching styles, which situations require more than sales coaching, and how to create a sales coaching development plan.