CPLP credentialing represents a level of professional achievement and competence. Achieving the credential requires employees to demonstrate proficiency in the learning and development profession. Just as important, an employer who sponsors CPLP sends a strong message of commitment and support to their learning and development staff.
Download CPLP Overview presentation.
Download CPLP Value presentation.
Download CPLP Employer brochure.
Some of the most common reasons why employers support certification include:
- Competitive advantage
- Increased competence level of employees
- Helps to make employment/hiring decisions
- Provides professional development opportunities for employees
- Ongoing enhancement of knowledge and skills
- Increased confidence in employees' abilities
- Demonstrates employer commitment to competence
- Improved internal/external customer satisfaction
What will your reasons be?