International candidates must read the global candidate information BEFORE applying.
You must have your ASTD Member/Candidate ID number and password to access the application system. If you do not have an ID number or have misplaced your ID number, contact ASTD Member Services at 1.800.628.2783.
- Enter the application system: https://login.astd.org/integral7.aspx?action=autologin.
- Use your ASTD Member/Candidate ID # and password to access the system.
- Once logged in, click on COMPLETE A FORM on the left navigation bar.
- Click APPLICATION. The application will then appear onscreen. Be sure to provide all required information to continue through the process. Please complete the application and initial all areas where required. If your application is accepted, a confirmation screen will appear.
- When completing your application, if it seems to disappear from the screen, please use your right-hand cursor bar to drag the screen back into view. This occurs occasionally at the end of the process when candidates are initialing the required documents.
- To finalize your registration, you must click on COMPLETE A FORM once again and then click on KNOWLEDGE TEST APPLICATION.
- Select one of the available test windows; then, continue on to pay.
- If you are paying by credit card, input your card information. A receipt will appear onscreen as soon as your payment is processed. Please print and keep for your records.
- If you are paying by check or purchase order, click the appropriate box and an invoice will appear onscreen, including mailing instructions. Please print the invoice, send a copy with your payment and keep a copy for your records.
NOTE: Candidates must complete all steps of the application process.; Applications that are incomplete or unpaid will be purged or rendered inactive from the database after 30 days.
Need more help? Download the CPLP Application Tutorial for step-by-step instructions and screen shots illustrating the application process above (PPT).
Existing candidates now have the ability to manage their own records. Instructions are as follows:
- Click on the Register link: https://login.astd.org/integral7.aspx?action=autologin
- Use your ASTD Member/Candidate ID # and password to access the system. NOTE: At this stage the Submit/Accept button simply allows you to proceed through the system. The next step of the process will allow you to make corrections or updates.
- If this is your first time logging in—since you applied or recertified—you will need to Verify as a First Time User.
- To access your personal information screen, scroll down to the Verify section.
- At this point, you must click Submit/Accept. After accepting, you will be able to change your personal information if needed.
- To change your personal information, click on the MY SUMMARY link on the left navigation menu and then on the Update button (upper right corner).
- To transfer knowledge-exam or work product test windows, please call Diane Daly at 703-683-8139. She will process through your payment and registration fee. It is not possible to transfer test windows online.
- If you need to retest for the knowledge-based exam, click on COMPLETE A FORM on the left navigation menu. Then click on the KNOWLEDGE TEST RESCHEDULE form. You will then select a new testing window and input your payment information to remit the retest fee.
- If you need to retest for the work product, click on COMPLETE A FORM on the left navigation menu. Then click on the WORK PRODUCT RESCHEDULE form. You'll select a new work product window and input your payment information to remit the retest fee.
In all cases, confirmation emails will be sent when the change process is complete.
Please see Chapter 2 of the Candidate Bulletin for fee information.
Need Registration Assistance? Contact Diane Daly at email@example.com.