CPLP credentialing represents a level of professional achievement and competence. Just as important, achieving the credential demonstrates proficiency in support of learners and organizational performance and sets a standard of commitment to the learning and development profession. Becoming CPLP certified makes you a leader as well as a role model in the learning and development community.
Use the links below and in the menu at right to learn more about earning your CPLP certification.
Download the CPLP Overview presentation for more information about CPLP Certification.
Download the CPLP Value presentation to show your employer the value of CPLP Certification.
Download the CPLP Candidate brochure for a brief description of program requirements and fees.
International Candidates please read the global candidate information before applying.
Some of the most common reasons to pursue certification include:
- Increases opportunities for career advancement and/or increased earnings
- Differentiator in a competitive job market
- Increases/validates skills and knowledge
- Supports continued professional development
- Demonstrates a high level of commitment to the field of practice
- Demonstrates high level of knowledge and skill
- Recognition by a third party
- Enhances professional reputation
- Communicates credibility
- Personal accomplishment
What will your reasons be?