You now have the ability to manage your own records and to opt into an online registry service for CPLPs. Instructions are as follows:
- Click on the Register link: https://login.astd.org/integral7.aspx?action=autologin.
- Use your ASTD log-in to access your certification record. If you encounter difficulties with the log-in, contact Member Services for assistance at 1.800.NAT.ASTD.
- First Time Users: to access your personal information screen, scroll to the "Verify" section. Review the information and then click "Submit/Accept."
- NOTE: at this stage the "Submit/Accept" button simply allows you to proceed through the system. The next step of the process will allow you to make corrections or updates.
- Your personal information screen will appear. Select "My Summary" (left navigation menu). A box with your name and contact information will appear.
- Click on the "Update" link (upper right corner of the information box) to make corrections or to update your personal information (name, address, phone, email, fax, etc.).
- On this screen, you can also choose to opt into the online registry and select which fields of information to publicize. Beside the data fields you can check "Visible in the Public Registry" if you would like to include this information in your listing. You can choose all available fields—or just one or two—the choice is yours!
- NOTE: you do have to opt to have either the primary or secondary address visible—or information will not appear in the online Registry. But, if you don't want your specific street address visible, opt to have the secondary address visible. Then, under the street address, just enter your city name—without a street address. Your listing will then show name, city, state.
- Select "yes" at the "List me in the Online Public Registry" button (bottom of the page) to opt-in. To finalize the action, click the "Submit" button.
Go to Welcome—Club CPLP
Go to CPLP Volunteer Programs