The ASTD Certification Institute built the Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential to provide a way for workplace learning and performance professionals to prove their value to employers and to be confident about their knowledge of the field.
To learn more about the CPLP and what it can do for you and your organization, select a menu option to learn about a specific topic.
- Read an article about the value of certification.
- Download a copy of the CPLP Candidate Brochure.
- Download a copy of the CPLP Employer Brochure.
- Download a copy of the Navigating the CPLP guide.
- Click here to learn about the ASTD Competency Model
- Click here to learn about the Value of CPLP.
Our CPLP Credential Holders
Congratulations to our newest CPLPs who became certified May 1, 2013!
Looking for a CPLP certified individual? Visit the CPLP Directory.
Social Networking Groups
Social networking sites are a great way to get to connect with fellow CPLP credential holders! To join the official CPLP-only groups on Linked In and Facebook, log in to your site of choice, click “Groups,” then search for “CPLP.” The "CPLP - ASTD CI's Certified Professional in Learning & Performance” group appears near the top of the search results. Request to join the group today!