Get the word out! Here are some helpful tips and ideas for making your ELW efforts as successful as possible!
* Work with members of your ATD chapter to pilot a PR campaign targeted to business leaders and learning professionals in your community.
* Institute an employee development recognition event for individuals and departments in your organization.
* Introduce new learning opportunities during the week.
* Work with government officials to pass a proclamation recognizing Employee Learning Week.
* Communicate learning and development tips to your workforce each day of the week.
* Host a press briefing with the local media.
* Host a program with a local university or community college.
* Help employees create individual development plans to increase and enhance their skills.
* Submit an article about your company’s learning efforts to a local newspaper.
Your company can be designated an ATD “Champion of Learning” by participating in Employee Learning Week. Get recognized by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with information about what you did to showcase Employee Learning Week this year.